Prior to Ordering Your Shoji
To expedite your custom artisan made Shoji order, you’ll need the following information ready:
- What is your Shoji application? (i.e. doors, sliding doors, folding screens, ceilings, lighting covering, outdoor screens such as hot tub screens, fence panels, etc.)
- Accurate opening measurements
- Scale drawings or pictures if available
- Selection of Kumiko style, addition of Koshiita?
- Type of insert material in Kumiko (paper or plastic?)
- Number of screens or doors
- Track type or hinge
- Wood species of choice
- Finish of choice
Click here to place an order now
You can fax or phone your Shoji order using the numbers below, or send your order via email using our online form. Shipping costs vary, shipping is usually overland and there is a charge for crating.
Payment can be check or charge card. One half of quote is required to start work, one quarter to ship, balance within five days of delivery. There will be an additional charge if terms are not met in a timely fashion. (Visa cards are excellent for ordering; most credit companies pay for any damage or theft.)
If in the Portland, Seattle, or Eugene areas of the USA, arrangements can be made to meet at my shop, your customer’s job site, or company office.